- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
- Description & Images
- Refunds & Cancellations
Blast Kiteboarding's fast and efficient service has just got better!
Not only do you get very quick delivery of your items, there are now NO delivery charges to anywhere in the mainland UK.
No hidden extras, no additional charges - the price you see is the price you pay!
Most of our products are delivered via DPD, FedEx, UPS and Royal Mail which guarantee next UK day delivery and tend to be delivered between 7am and 6pm.
- The prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. Prices of courses and experiences may vary throughout the year. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavour to inform the purchaser of the error within 7 days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price.
- Where the duration of a course or experience is mentioned on our website and marketing material or by a member of our staff this is an approximate guide to the length of time you should expect to be at the venue. The duration may vary slightly from venue to venue. When you are taking the course or experience as part of a group there may be some waiting time involved.
- Description and Images
- All descriptions contained on our website and in our marketing material are correct at the time of going to press. However, please note that descriptions are generalised as we offer similar activities and experiences across different venues which may vary at locations. Descriptions may be updated throughout the year as courses & experiences change. The images used in all promotional literature to illustrate courses & experiences, particularly those that take place at more than one location, are used as an indication only.
- All experiences, tours & courses are offered subject to the availability of dates, vehicles, facilities and staff. Bookings should be made as far in advance as possible especially during peak times such as weekends and holidays. You should not make any travel or accommodation arrangements in connection with the course or experience until you have received your booking confirmation form.
- Certain courses, are subject to minimum age, health or other requirements. These details are listed on our website and at the time of booking and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that the restrictions are met. Once you have confirmed a booking you are not eligible for a refund if you are forced to cancel because the minimum requirements are not met. Details of restrictions and requirements are set out on our website under the products page. Please read them carefully.
- The courses we offer are weather dependent. If bad weather affects a booking it will be rescheduled by or us at no cost to you and there will be no refunds. There can be no guarantee that a particular date will not be withdrawn due to adverse weather conditions. We strongly recommend that you contact the us on the day before you depart for your experience. In the event of cancellation, Blast Kiteboarding will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs incurred.
- We ask you to leave plenty of time to get to the venue. Many of the courses and experiences we offer require a safety briefing it is essential that the participant attends the briefing otherwise they will not be able to participate. No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before any of the courses or experiences we offer. The staff reserve the right to refuse an activity to persons suspected to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs. Where the experience requires the wearing of safety equipment such as a crash helmet or a lifejacket this is mandatory and there are no exceptions. Other safety precautions will be advised in your confirmation details. The professional instructors reserve the right to end an experience or course or offer alternative tuition if they believe the participant may endanger themselves or other members of the public.
- Refunds and Cancellations
- Sometimes Blast Kiteboarding has to cancel a course or experience for reasons beyond our or their control, such as the weather or mechanical breakdown, or because minimum requirements are not met such as a minimum group of people. We regret that such eventualities are outside of our control, in these circumstances, Blast Kiteboarding is unable to refund, reimburse travel, accommodation or any other expenses you may incur in relation to the cancelled course or experience. Blast Kiteboarding does not offer refunds but will offer extended period in which to re-run a course. We may also issue a credit note to be used on other goods. All credit notes will be made to the person who purchased the booking or equipment and the monies will be refunded directly to them. If you change your mind regarding your order or have mistakenly ordered the incorrect size or product… Please note that under the sale of goods act created in 1979, you the consumer has no automatic right to return your goods. In this case please contact Blast Kiteboarding quoting your order number and we’ll try to resolve your problem as quickly as possible with an exchange or refund at our discretion. Please note when returning items where no mistake has been made by Blast Kiteboarding carriage charges will be applied and NOT refunded. All items in this case are returned at the consumers expense and risk. All returned items must be in 100% re sellable condition with un damaged packaging otherwise at our discretion they will be refused or a restocking fee applied.
- Damaged Packaging
- We use the utmost care in shipping our products to you. Please inspect the package whilst the post man/couier is still present...before you sign for it. If for any reason you receive a package from us that is damaged you must notify the shipping comapany immediately and and save all the damaged packaging to ensure a sucsseful claim. Damage to any packagin/box etc should duly be noted with the courier before signed for and also the item should then be opened and inspected again before signing for it.
- Absolutely no claims will be honored after 7 days or without original packaging and proof of damage.
- Price Promise
Conditions for price match approval:
- Must be a UK quote.
- Current year stock only
- All items must be identical.
- Items required must be from an official quote or publicly advertised.
- No offers can be used in conjunction with the price match promise.
- Maximum price match order value £3,000.
What to do:
Email email@example.com with your official quotation attached.