- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Swansea Bay, South Wales
About an hour's drive from the second Severn Bridge, M4 J42 head for city centre. You are near the heart of the city so there’s plenty of amenities close by.
- Best spot to head for is near the St Helens Rugby ground.
- Lots of sand at the high tide area but as the tide drops back there is lots of mud to deal with.
- The main drawback of Swansea Bay is the large tidal range, which makes it a long muddy walk to the water at low tide.
- This bay used to have a bad reputation for water purity, but since the new advanced treatment plant has opened, the water is very clean (but still a very murky).
- Swansea Bay is the most sheltered bay in the area and gets little or no swell.
- Best on East round to S.S.West