- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Rest Bay, Porthcawl
About a 50-minute drive from the second Severn Bridge, leave the M4 at J37. Head towards Porthcawl (only 2miles off M4)then follow signs for Nottage/Rest Bay. Pay and Display car park overlooking the beach, with a kite surfer friendly café.
- Lots of hard sand as the tide drops back for the land kiters too but to be avoided 2 hours either side of high tide due to the rocks.
- Very popular beach with surfers and holidaymakers so beware of the crowds.
- Kitesurfing restricted to the Western end of the beach, past the red building to the right as you look out to sea (The Golf Club)!
- The water is genearally better quality here than Aberavon.
- One of the most popular Kite beaches in S.Wales and for good reason!
- Picks up the swell so popular with wave riders.
- Best on South through to North West!
- Careful with the tides!