- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Situated at the Northwest tip of the Gower. Access is via the caravan park at Broughton Farm.
From the car park it’s a short walk to the beach through the caravan site.
Don’t be tempted to park amongst the caravans as the farmer will spot you and likes to block your car in with his tractor.He can not be reasoned with! (especially if he has his gun)
There’s a small seasonal shop on the caravan site.
- Mainly sand beach with small sand banks and some shallow tidal lagoons.
- As the tide drops back there are numerous small patches of rocks exposed by the shifting sands to watch out for.
- The estuary to the north is renowned for its fast flowing tides so don’t venture out too far.
- Fairly sheltered from the swell but when there is waves they wrap round into the bay nicely and can peel all the way across the bay on a good day.
- Best on Northerlies or North East.