- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Aberavon, Port Talbot
About a 55-minute drive from the second Severn Bridge J41 M4. There’s a garage with shop nearby and good chip shop on the prom.
Up in front of the sand dunes!
- 2 miles of beach with flat hard packed sand......BUT stay up the far North end to the right!
- One of the most popular beaches in the area for kitesurfing, the close proximity of a steel works, chemical plant and council estate keeps most of the tourists away.
- kitesurfing/landboarding/buggying in the permitted zone from the car park at the very western end of the prom. (West of the carpark)
- Has a Blue Flag but the water can still get a bit iffy! They say it's algae!?
- Walk up the beach to the right till you get to the Sand Dunes, keep a distance from the rocks/concrete steps near the car park.
- Great Landboard and Buggy Beach with firm smooth sand.
Best Kitesurf Conditions:
- Works from S.East around to Westerly. N.West can get a bit iffy as wind can quickly swing cross offshore.
This is a video from our Summer Jam held in Aberavon