- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
RSPRO SUP RAIL PROTECTION
SUP board rails get dings and chips. Good news is you can keep your board looking fresh and cool by protecting the rails with the RSPro Sup Rail Protection. If you do it, get the highest quality, and best looking rail protection on the market, and join the tens of thousands of happy customers worldwide.
RSPro is here to save your board in style. Performance and design for your board, made in Barcelona.
Avoid cheap imitations to protect your valuable board and keep it’s reselling value.
THE ORIGINAL AND REAL RSPRO™️ SUP RAIL SAVER:
- Protect your board rail, and don’t worry about hitting it with your paddle. Just enjoy!.
- Keep your board new and safe. Higher board reselling value.
- No visual impact due to trasparent material. Perfect for new boards.
- High impact and abrasion resistance with minimum weight.
- Optimized size for any board and paddler.
- Super-easy installation.
- Won’t yellow over time. Will last longer than your board.
- Zero drag
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
Rspro Sup rail protection Specifications:
- Clear, translucid, with RSPro logo at the side in silver color for a perfect match to any board colors.
- 2 strips x 191cm(6’3″) x 6,3cm(2″1/2) semi-rigid 380 micron PVC lenticular pattern surface for high impact and abrasion resistance with the minimum weight. The lenticular patterns surface also facilitates adaptation to difficult areas and easy installation.
- UV resistant and perfectly crystaline adhesive.
INSTALL ATION INSTRUCTIONS:
TIPS for a perfect fit:
- Don’t install it on a cold environment. We recommend to install it at room temperature. Below 20ºC (68F) the material and glue tend to get rigid, so it would make the installation more difficult. If you can’t do it at room temperature above that temperature, use a hairdryer or heat gun to apply a gentle heat over the rail protection before, during and after installation.
- Unroll the rail protection bands and place on at each side of the board.
- Mark with a pencil the center of the rail protection band.
- Before removing the backing, place the center of the rail protection band at the center of the board rail and extend it to the nose, mark the board with a pencil where the start of the rail protection band should be. Now you have the perfect placing longitudinally.
- Start peeling the front side of the rail protection band and start sticking it where you marked the board and on the edge of the board rail (this is the more external part of the board, and where all impacts will take place). Follow the board rail edge until the end.
If your board coating/painting is weak (usually the case on extremely expensive and on extremely cheap boards), or if you prefer to play around with the rail protection band until you find the perfect spot, spray some clean water over the rail of your board. It will allow you to move the rail protection band, and once placed, remove excess water with a squeegee or similar (example video). Rest of the water will evaporate by itself after some hours.
We recommend to wait for 6 hours before going to the water.
- Additional Information
SKU rsprosup edge saver