- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
OZONE ENDURO V4
The Enduro V4 has undergone a complete re-design using our latest construction technology and design software features. Keeping true to its purpose as an incredibly versatile performance kite the fourth version of this all time favourite takes performance and feeling to the next level.
DO IT ALL – ANY STYLE, ANY CONDITIONS
The ultimate do-it-all inflatable kite – any style, any conditions Freeride, Wave/Foil, and Freestyle settings Versatile Curved Open-C shape Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
Having been long recognised as one of the best all-round kites on the market for any style and any conditions, it was an exciting challenge for our design team to take on a re-design of the Enduro. The Enduro V4 is incredibly smooth in the air with a large de-power range, an amazing bar feeling with progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves. Compared to previous models the canopy is noticeably tighter, working in harmony with the Continuous Curve Leading Edge offering more back line reaction throughout the bar throw. In the Waves, the handling, de-power and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For strapless freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance. The Enduro makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first hooked in moves, boosting airs, rotations and kite loops. For unhooked freestyle the Enduro delivers accessible performance making learning your first handle passes right up to technical moves a breeze. For Freeriders the Enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
Utilising our new Continuous Curve Leading Edge construction, each segment is now curved to form a perfect smooth arc from tip to tip as opposed to straight segments with angled joints.
TRANSVERSE SAIL SHAPING
Transverse Sail Shaping has been incorporated to perfectly match the new Continuous Curve Leading Edge – the additional panels attaching to the leading edge optimise canopy tension in this critical area of the profile section.
These latest design features reduce parasitic drag and create a cleaner surface at the most important area of the airfoil. The result is less turbulent airflow, which positively affects the lift to drag ratio. New thinner bridle line diameters reduce drag even further to increase overall performance.
VARIABLE BRIDLE GEOMETRY
Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove. Our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offers outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines for intermediate to advanced riders whether you’re free riding, free styling, wave riding or hydro foiling. Freeride: The ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. The Freeride setting is the middle knot on the VBG Pigtails (factory setting). Freestyle: Increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in kite loops and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you. The Freestyle setting is the lower knot on the VBG Pigtails. Wave/Foil: Decreases bar pressure and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power. It is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave or hydro foiling. The Wave/Foil setting is the upper knot on the VBG Pigtails.
The Enduro features multiple back line adjustments to customize steering pressure and turn speed. Combined with our Variable Bridle Geometry, this offers the ultimate in customization of feeling and performance of your kite.
FAST FLOW ONE PUMP
The Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System makes set up and packing quick and easy. It features single point inflation/deflation and a high air flow rate between the Struts and Leading Edge, with clips to seal the hoses to prevent unwanted air flow in case of damage.
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Designed with OZ-CAD – The FUTURE is NOW – All Ozone kites and wings are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical inflatable and foil kites and wings. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our products continues.
- 4-line Pulley-less System – NO pulleys, NO problems. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Continuous Curve Leading Edge and Transverse Sail Shaping – Each Leading Edge segment is curved to form a perfect smooth arc from tip to tip as opposed to straight segments with angled joints. Transverse Sail Shaping perfectly matches the Continuous Curve Leading Edge. These latest design features reduce parasitic drag and create a cleaner surface at the most important area of the airfoil. The result is less turbulent airflow, which positively affects the lift to drag ratio increasing overall performance.
- Internal reinforcements – What’s on the inside counts too â€“ internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Overlap Flat Seams – Overlap flat seam construction improves sail control resulting in an overall cleaner canopy.
- Load Distribution Panels – Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Direct Connect Struts – Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts and Canopy. The Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal reinforcements and external webbing. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts – The Leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge – Double layer Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads – Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone we build our kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance, while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Unique bladder construction – Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors – The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wing tip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water re-launch is made easier.
- Tuned Bridle Geometry – We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System – The Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System makes set up and packing quick and easy. It features single point inflation/deflation and a high air flow rate between the Struts and Leading Edge, with clips to seal the hoses to prevent unwanted air flow in case of damage.
- Back-line trimming options – Customise your handling and bar pressure with the back line bridle attachments. Closer to the Leading Edge for slower turn speed and more bar pressure, or closer to the Trailing Edge for faster turn speed and less bar pressure.
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens – Soft Battens strategically positioned along the Trailing Edge provide canopy support and reduce flutter, enhancing kite feedback to the rider and also reducing canopy material wear.
- Fool proof line connectors – Fool proof line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Water Kite Technical Bag – A technical bag with loads of space including an internal stash pocket, external control system pocket, board straps, pump holder, adjustable shoulder straps and foam back panel for comfort.
- Additional Information
SKU 8mendurov4 Manufacturer Ozone Kites