- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Take a look at the new Mystic Marshall B-Zip 4/3mm Longarm Shortleg Men's Wetsuit (Navy/Lime)
The Mystic Marshall is a brand new wetsuit brought to us by Mystic for 2020!
Mystic worked tirelessly when designing this product to ensure a snug fit that adapts to the movements of the human form. This wetsuit is built in with Fox lining on the chest and back, keeping your upper body warmer than ever, even in the chilliest of sessions.
The Glued blind stitched seams and critical taping do an outstanding job at keeping the cold water out and the warm water in! There is really not much more you could ask for from this wetsuit!
Our all time personal favouroite suit here at Blast!
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (50%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric. Making it waterproof.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard key loop equipped with a mini-buckle to release your keys with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Back Zip: The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry throught he zipper.
- M-Flex 2.0 100%:M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awsome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-dying abilities of the fabric. With it's superior stretch performance in all directions it's super suitable for every panel in all suits.
M-Flex - 100%
M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions it’s super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
TAPING & STITCHING
Waterproof stretch position taping 50%
A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
Glued blind stitched
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
Overhead backup shield
You can find the Overhead Backup Shield in all of our Back-zip wetsuits. The neoprene back panel prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck by pulling the collar over your head.
- Additional Information
SKU marshall3/4 Manufacturer Mystic