- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Situated at the western tip of the Gower Peninsula. Access to the centre of the beach is via a short walk over the dunes from the car park at Hillend Caravan site. There is a small seasonal shop and a café.
- A large flat hard sand beach with a small pebble bank bordering the dunes.
- The centre of the beach is popular with surfers and the bucket and spade brigade.
- On busy days it’s best to walk further north past the stream to the unoficial kiteing area to the right as you look out to sea.
- This beach picks up the most swell in the area so be prepared to deal with lots of white water.
- Best on South/South West through to North West
The surf can be errm sizeable at "Gennith" !
It can also offer nice flat sections on the inside!