- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
Coney Beach, Porthcawl
The Car Park directly in front of Coney Beach (Hi-tide Pub)
About a 50-minute drive from the second Severn Bridge, leave the M4 at J37. Head towards Porthcawl head towards the fun fair.
There is a car park near the High Tide Inn overlooking the beach. With plenty of places to get food and drink close by.
Generally the best place is to stay up the to the left end by the rocks (when the wind is from the left i.e easterly) and keep a long way from the Harbour wall at the other end of the beach.
- Medium sized sandy beach flanked on one side by a sea wall and rocks on the other. Flat sand in between with no rocks.
- Being adjacent to the funfair it gets busy in the summer with donkey rides etc.
- Set up at the eastern end of the beach away from the other beach users.
- Can be awesome on a South East wind with swell for the wave junkies out there.
- Best winds are S.East to South
- Avoid any westerlies as the wind will be extremely gusty coming over the town