- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
WINGSURFING INTRO LESSON
The wingsurfing intro lesson is the ideal first wingsurfing lesson for most.
Unless you have a reasonable amount of experience in another foiling discipline, this is the one for you.
This session is a group session (max 4 students) focused on the basics and will progress you from wing handling on land to riding along on a SUP using the wing to harness the power of the wind.
Lesson typically lasts around 2 hours
- Equipment overview and setup..wings/boards/foils etc
- Site assessment & suitable conditions
- Wing handling on land
- Developing power with the wing
- Handling the wing and board and entering the water
- Transition from the water up onto the board
- Riding on the board at various angles to the wind and how to adjsut the angle
- Additional Information
SKU wing intro