- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
WINGSURFING INTRO LESSON
The wingsurfing intro lesson is the ideal first wingsurfing lesson for most people.
Unless you have a reasonable amount of experience in another foiling discipline, this is the one for you.
This session is a group session (max 4 students) £89 p/p focused on the basics and will progress you from wing handling on land to riding along on a SUP using the wing to harness the power of the wind.
Lesson typically lasts around 2 hours
Our instructor Marc is an experienced waterman having spent his whole life around water sports and has instructed in most of these. In the last year or so he has gone from being absolutely beginner to proficient at wing foiling, so he's fresh through the learning curve!
Marc@Blast hiding from the sun.
- Equipment overview and setup..wings/boards/foils etc
- Site assessment & suitable conditions
- Wing handling on land
- Developing power with the wing
- Handling the wing and board and entering the water
- Transition from the water up onto the board
- Riding on the board at various angles to the wind and how to adjsut the angle
- Additional Information
SKU wing intro