- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
THE CATALYST V3 IS THE KITE FOR ANYONE GETTING INTO THE SPORT OR RIDERS LOOKING FOR A FUN, CONFIDENCE INSPIRING KITE WITH EASE OF USE AT ITS HEART. IT IS DERIVED FROM THE VERY POPULAR ALPHA V1 DESIGN WITH REFINEMENTS TO ENHANCE DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND ACCESSIBILITY FOR ENTRY LEVEL TO INTERMEDIATE RIDERS.
The Catalyst V3 is ultra stable and intuitive to launch, land and fly. The lightweight one strut design combined with an open arc shape delivers smooth power with amazing light wind capabilities getting you up riding easily.
The wide wind range and progressive de-power makes riding in variable or gusty conditions comfortable, while great upwind performance gives you more time to spend improving your skills!
After the basics have been mastered and you’re looking to expand your game, you’ll be surprised at the jumping capabilities of the Catalyst V3. Smooth lift with precise feedback makes learning your first jumps easy.
Water re-launch is simple, by turning the bar or using the re-launch balls on the leader lines the kite rolls over into the re-launch position. Our time proven Front Line Flag Out release system is simple and effective, it is the same system featured on our entire water kite range. When the Click-in Loop is released the kite flags out to one front line, immediately releasing all the power from the kite.
The Catalyst V3 features our new extensively tested triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity.
An all new High volume One-Pump Valve system with almost twice the airflow capacity gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy.
A huge smile factor comes standard on the Catalyst V3 – it’s a fun and easy kite to ride that will make your progression in the sport fast, safe and enjoyable.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Designed With OZ-CAD – The FUTURE is NOW – All Ozone kites are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical Inflatable and foil kites. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our kites continues.
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy and Triple Ripstop Dacron – Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of technical performance materials for marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in dynamic strength and durability.Our new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics and features an advanced ultra flex coating, further enhancing our unique Ozone feeling making for a smoother ride especially in gusty conditions.The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is incredibly strong and reliable. It’s used in areas requiring rigidity and stability, the leading edge, struts, wingtips and reinforcement areas.
- 4-Line Pulley-less System – NO pulleys, NO problems. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- Internal reinforcements – What’s on the inside counts too – All Ozone kites are internally reinforced for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams – Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Load Distribution Panels – Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Direct Connect Struts – Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts and Canopy. The Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal reinforcements and external webbing. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension
- Reinforced Trailing Edge –Double layer Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement – this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads – Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone we build our kites for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance, while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Unique bladder construction – Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Anti-Snag line deflectors – The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wing tip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water re-launch is made easier.
- Tuned Bridle Geometry – We work extensively during our R&D process to develop the size range to feel in tune with each other. Every kite has a unique bridle layout, individually tested and fine-tuned to maximize the feeling and performance.
- 4-line Pulley-less System – NO pulleys, NO problems. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- One-Pump Inflation System – The One Pump inflation system enables quick and easy setup with single point inflation of the kite. All Struts are connected to the Leading Edge via inflation points – air will flow through the hose to inflate the entire kite. Clips seal the hose connecting the Struts and Leading Edge to prevent unwanted airflow in case of damage.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve – A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom of the valve to deflate and pack your kite with ease.
- Fool proof line connectors – Fool proof, colour coded and numbered line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
Based on 80kg average rider
Size Knots 4 20-32 6 16-30 8 15-27 10 12-24 12 11-20 14 10-18 16 8-17
Kite Only – Kite, Bag, Repair pack
- Additional Information
SKU 6m Cat V3 Manufacturer Ozone Kites Kite Size 6m Kite Only Yes