- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
The 2024 North Reach is the ultimate do-it-all kite. From boosting and looping to foiling and light wind days - and not forgetting carving up the surf - this kite does it all!
For 2024, North have introduced a new continuous curved arc for improved canopy tension - perfect for kite loops and a sharper, crispier feel.
There are also weight savings all round, with lighter weight Dacron on the LE and struts.
The new panel cut also creates a smoother profile - aerodynamically efficient for fantastic upwind drive and performance in marginal wind.
Larger sizes are light-wind optimised and all sizes have lighter weight bladders.
Boosting is fantastic with great hangtime from the med-high aspect ratio, wider wingtips and balanced bridle.
Loops are a bliss with compact steering radius and a reliable, smooth catch.
Neutral static balance, quick response steering and superb drift means the 2024 North Reach is perfect in the waves.
Lively and playful, this 3-strut allrounder has unparalleled versatility and wind range.
For 2024 the Reach is lighter overall.
We’ve improved the canopy tension for faster flying, and revised the arc design for a crisper, snappier response, more direct steering and more dynamic recovery.
Still nimble and easy to ride, but now with a cleaner profile entry and smoother more aerodynamic shape that’s even more stable in kite loops, the Reach is your go-to kite in all conditions.
The lighter construction excels in lightwind, foil and surf, without compromising the kite’s durability.
Its fast, responsive steering and efficient power delivery give rise to confident boosts, loops and freestyle, while the short responsive bridle provides quick, exponential depower.
In the three larger sizes, the Reach is a powerful lightwind kite designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for TwinTip riding - long after everyone else has gone in.
- Smoother segmented curve arc
- Improved canopy tension
- Cleaner profile entry
- Lighter weight construction
- Faster and more responsive steering
- Stable lightwind-optimised profile
- Low drag with no-pulley bridle lines
- Direct and Responsive Steering
- Confident relaunch with swept design
- Precise draft-forward profile
- Progressive freestyle medium high AR
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation
- Boosts and loops with a smooth reliable catch
- Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
- Well-balanced tactile surf handling
- Massive windrange and upwind drive
- Incredibly powerful and efficient
- New lighter N-Max Dacron in all sizes
- N-HTRS High Performance high tenacity ripstop canopy
- Lightweight bladders in every size
- Duralite seam protection
FULL REVIEW HERE : https://www.iksurfmag.com/reviews/kites/north-kiteboarding-reach-2024/
- Additional Information
SKU northreach24 Manufacturer North Featured FROM £1049