- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
WINGSURFING FOILING LESSON
This lesson is aimed at those who have previous wingsurfing experience and are ready to progress on to the foil, or those who have a good level of foiling experience in another watersport such as kiting, windsurfing, surf/sup foiling.
This session is a 2 hour intensive session (max 2 students) focused on transitioning from a regular board without hydrofoil to a foiling setup. During this session you will gain the necessary skills to experience your first glides under the wing!
Our instructor Marc is an experienced waterman having spent his whole life around water sports and has instructed in most of these. In the last year or so he has gone from being absolutely beginner to proficient at wing foiling, so he's fresh through the learning curve!
Marc perfecting his gybes on the foil
- Foiling equipment overview and setup
- Foiling safety considerations
- Riding and controlling the board at various angles to the wind with the foil setup
- Developing power and controlling board speed and foil lift
- Transitioning up onto the foil
- First glides!
- Maintaining the glide and controlling board direction and speed now on the foil
- Additional Information
SKU wing foiling lesson