- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
he new RRD Evo wing: a great way to get into the sport of winging while keeping the price affordable.
The Evo wing is RRD’s latest in a range of wingfoil wings, the windows allow you to see the ever increasing number of wingers out on the water with you, easy to use designed at all levels of riders.
Get ready for the EVOlution! You can finally get your hands on this new jewel. The Evo Wing has all the features that you simply will not be able to do without.
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE
A magical freeride / freestyle wing for all levels from novice to expert. Our World Cup riders appreciate it for its incredible maneuverability, stable power, speed, acceleration and precision. Novice riders will get addicted instantly for its incredible accessibility and lightness. The Evo Wing is completely functional and purposefully designed to provide you with an overall experience. 2 color combinations, orange and grey and specific sizes to cover more various needs and suit any conditions.
The new long and wide handles will make you fall in love with the ease of use in maneuvers. We’ve separated the leading edge and strut bodies using a double inflate system which is 2 times quicker to deflate/inflate and optimizes the stiffness of the whole body. The arrow outline of the EVO cuts the wind in pace, allowing a faster and better cross and upwind ride and with the new large windows you will have ample visibility.
The new EVO WING takes you to a new dimension of riding.
Dynamite comes in a small package!
The new Beluga has a compact shape to push beyond your level.
6 sizes to get you in the water and have a blast anytime you are riding it. The Beluga feels free and maneuverable making it your preferred all rounder. Choose your ideal size whether you are a novice or expert rider.
The rails, with a pronounced bevel, allows you to have a larger area to position your feet and less bottom surface to reduce the drag during touch downs. A pronounced kicker on the tail makes you fly in no time when pumping it and keep control during your tricks.
You’ll use your foil to create your motion, ride, carve and jump in a feeling of pure freedom. The Beluga is fun to ride both in flatwater and in waves, it simply does the job whatever the conditions throw at you!
- Carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water.
- Special deck concave shape for a comfortable and performing ride.
- Tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails.
- Deep double concave bottom for smooth touch downs.
- Multiple straps position (double or single front straps) to chose your preferred set up.
- Specific reinforced foil box with 2 US slots to resist any stress.
- The 170 and 175 are convertible to windfoil as they floats enough to uphaul the sail and are well balanced when powered up at full speed.
- The 170 is available in LTD and E-TECH. All the other sizes come in LTE, the ideal compromise between light weight and strength
- Additional Information
SKU evobelugadyn Manufacturer RRD Featured From