The Peter Lynn Patrol board is designed to be an easy going freeride board to get aspiring riders up and cruising in no time. As a true progression board, it will take riders from their first water-starts to their first jumps. A good weapon to have in your arsenal when you want an easy-riding session!
- Durable board carved from paulownia full wood core
- Strong thanks to the quadriaxial fibreglass finishing reinforced with two carbon strips
- Flexible tips to absorb shocks and allow for softer landings
- Low rocker to ensure easy speeding
- Single concave for smooth and comfortable riding
- 50mm G10 fins to provide the board incredible grip
- Soft pads and straps that ensure you don’t slip out
- 139 X 41.5
- 142 X 42
- 136 X 41
Carved from paulownia full wood core, with quadriaxial fibreglass finishing and reinforced with two carbon strips, the Patrol is a strong and durable board. Yet this construction gives the board a well-balanced medium to soft flex, ideal for young riders starting their kiteboarding journey. The combination of a low rocker and single concave help the board grip to the water, speeding it up and aiding the upwind performance. The rounded corners make it easy and comfortable to ride even in choppy conditions. Learn in all conditions and be stable whilst doing it!