- Free UK Delivery
- We Ship Worldwide
- Simple Exchanges
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Secure Online Ordering
- Returns within 30 days
DetailsLively and playful, this 3-strut allrounder has unparalleled versatility and wind range.Big jumps.Upwind performance.Effortless relaunch.For 2022 we’ve introduced a new lighter Dacron exo-skeleton in every size and revised the arc design for a crisper, snappier response, more direct steering and more dynamic recovery. Still nimble and easy to ride, but now with a cleaner profile that’s even more stable in kite loops, the Reach is your go-to kite in all conditions.The lighter construction excels throughout the entire wind range, foil and surf, without compromising the kite’s durability.Its fast, responsive steering and efficient power delivery give rise to incredible boosts, loops and freestyle, while the short responsive bridle provides quick, exponential depower. In the three larger sizes, the Reach is a powerful lightwind kite designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for TwinTip riding - long after everyone else has gone in.
- Boosts and loops with a smooth reliable catch
- Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
- Well-balanced tactile surf handling
- Massive wind range and upwind drive
- New lighter N-DURE Dacron in all sizes
- Incredibly powerful and efficient
- Larger sizes lightwind-optimised
- More durable leading-edge seam
- New revised arc design for cleaner kiteloops
- Lightweight bladders in every size
- Highest quality no-pulley low drag bridle lines
- Direct and Responsive Steering
- Confident relaunch with swept design
- Precise draft-forward profile
- Progressive freestyle medium-high AR
- Duralite seam protection
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- New HyperFlow rapid inflation system cap and valve geometry
- Recycled PET Kite Bag with Foil Assist
New N-DURE Dacron
The new N-DURE Dacron has a more balanced weave for a crisper, livelier feel. The symmetrical yarn pattern gives the material a lower bias elongation that snaps back to its original shape faster. This provides the kite with a crisper response, more direct steering and more dynamic recovery.
Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
Larger sizes lightwind optimised. The 13, 15 or 17m Reach will get you up and riding with a lightwind twintip like the new Trace in the lightest breeze. The combination of lighter weight bladders, N-DURE Dacron and design elements give the kite a surprisingly light bar pressure and fast turning speed. We recommend you select your lightwind kite size according to rider weight rather than wind range. We recommend the 13m for lighter twintip riders (under 70kg), the 15m for 70-85kg and the 17m for over 85kg.
Massive wind range and upwind drive
For the Reach we’ve developed a longitudinal profile control that connects to the leading-edge seam to ensure a precise profile shape is maintained as close to the leading edge as possible, creating a smooth transition from the segmented leading edge to the curved canopy. This results in an even more aerodynamic and efficient airflow and less turbulence.
Revised arc design
We’ve slightly revised the Reach arc shape to provide more even tension in the canopy at a broader range of attack angles. An evolution of the 2-stage arc found in our other kites, the new design gives the kite a cleaner profile that is more stable in kite loops.
- Additional Information
SKU 10mreach22 Manufacturer North Kite Size 10m