12m (photos below) £450
- It's a V2, just over two years old
- No punctures or canopy repairs
- The dacron around the pump attachment was looking a little worn (no hole) so I patched it inside and out just in case. Unfortunately I then forgot to close the zip before pumping it up Since had the zip replaced professionally and also got the dacron around the zip done so it looks like new again.
- The decals on the leading edge have peeled off. Only noticeable when up close. Apparently common on some models of kite and it happened on my 9m Swell V2 as well.
- It's a V3, less than two years old and had very little use
- No faults or repairs
- I'll get photos at some point but it's a blue/orange one like this:
Navigator bar and lines £100