W/Ending 2nd June

Where/When to meet up with others for a Session!
User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 27 May 2019, 21:33

Well as B/H weekends go that was a pretty special one..4 days of winds and loads of lessons run...at last!
Looks like we should get a few more days of westerlies too, long may it continue!
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Nitin
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 May 2019, 09:31

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby Nitin » 28 May 2019, 09:35

Is it too off shore at Aber today? Looks a bit risky from the forecast.

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 28 May 2019, 10:00

Nitin wrote:Is it too off shore at Aber today? Looks a bit risky from the forecast.

We never do Aber on a NW, just too risky as it gets very on and off and can suddenly swing offshore, it's quite light at the moment too.
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 28 May 2019, 11:02

Wind is now NNW at Aber, I'd personally head to Gennith or wait for Rest Bay this evening when the tide drops back
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Sigrid
Posts: 138
Joined: 08 May 2016, 15:37

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby Sigrid » 28 May 2019, 15:54

blast wrote:Wind is now NNW at Aber, I'd personally head to Gennith or wait for Rest Bay this evening when the tide drops back

How is it looking down there?

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 28 May 2019, 16:12

According to the Pier weather station...18-24mph think it's WNW

You =can see it's windy on the webcam https://magicseaweed.com/Porthcawl-Rest ... port/1449/
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Sigrid
Posts: 138
Joined: 08 May 2016, 15:37

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby Sigrid » 28 May 2019, 16:36

blast wrote:According to the Pier weather station...18-24mph think it's WNW

You =can see it's windy on the webcam https://magicseaweed.com/Porthcawl-Rest ... port/1449/



Anyone out tonight?

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 28 May 2019, 16:39

No doubt there will be people out, I'm gonna pop over in 45mins or so ;)
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Sigrid
Posts: 138
Joined: 08 May 2016, 15:37

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby Sigrid » 28 May 2019, 16:48

blast wrote:No doubt there will be people out, I'm gonna pop over in 45mins or so ;)


On my way

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 28 May 2019, 20:23

And this evening is why I love Rest bay so so much, just Sarah and myself out for an hour cross shore with super clean waves just as it came off the rocks, sun out clear blue skies and beach super quiet. Love it!
They are the conditions I love the most there!

James/Jon and Siggy had it to themselves as we left 8-)
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Sigrid
Posts: 138
Joined: 08 May 2016, 15:37

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby Sigrid » 28 May 2019, 21:52

blast wrote:And this evening is why I love Rest bay so so much, just Sarah and myself out for an hour cross shore with super clean waves just as it came off the rocks, sun out clear blue skies and beach super quiet. Love it!
They are the conditions I love the most there!

James/Jon and Siggy had it to themselves as we left 8-)

Yep. Lovely evening. Wind dropped off a bit but was sweet for as long as it lasted.

Hoping for more sunset sessions. Was home in less than an hour to. Happy days. :-)

shavec
Posts: 54
Joined: 11 Nov 2017, 14:36

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby shavec » 29 May 2019, 15:33

Any one braving the weather tonight?

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5702
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby blast » 29 May 2019, 16:12

Not me, I'm currently sat in the office trying to dry out and warm up just from walking the dogs earlier!
North / Ozone / PLKB / Airush / Epic / CrazyFly / Shinn / Mystic / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

shavec
Posts: 54
Joined: 11 Nov 2017, 14:36

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby shavec » 29 May 2019, 17:20

blast wrote:Not me, I'm currently sat in the office trying to dry out and warm up just from walking the dogs earlier!

Yep think I'll just give tomorrow eve a go instead. It looks pretty mank

4ndr3w
Posts: 272
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 10:46

W/Ending 2nd June

Postby 4ndr3w » 29 May 2019, 17:38

Anyone thinking of a session tomorrow morning?
0x27


Return to “Sessions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests