Oman / Portugal 2019

Kitesurfing Holidays, Trips and Events
Wanky Shit Demon

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby Wanky Shit Demon » 11 Dec 2018, 22:22

‘You know what I meant, if you book the holiday at the same location as us on the same dates also then that's cool but you can't then expect to be part of the trip / group.
No idea what you mean by the first comment? We do have friends there and we did meet up with them and I'm sure we will do so again...’

The point I’m making is that everybody gets their information about new kite spots from somewhere and that somebody has to be the first to kite there first. I don’t really get why you are reluctant to share information with other kiters. It’s not like it’s your local spot. I’ve never really encountered that kind of attitude in kiting, it’s something I associate with the surfing scene years ago.

I did notice you had the ache with me in Essaouira, the reason I didn’t sign up for your trip is that you didn’t let me know that a space was available. I did ask. But if it makes you happy I’ll ignore you next time I see you there, same as you did me :mrgreen:

blast

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby blast » 11 Dec 2018, 22:41

What ever Stuart, you know I’m done with arguing with you.
Life is too short for that.
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Wanky Shit Demon

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby Wanky Shit Demon » 12 Dec 2018, 18:35

blast wrote:What ever Stuart, you know I’m done with arguing with you.
Life is too short for that.

Yeah, know what you mean, that’s why I never bother to continue arguing once I’ve realised I’m gonna lose 8-)

Sophie

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby Sophie » 18 Dec 2018, 12:10

When do you think you'll be deciding which trips and dates you'll be running for 2019? I'm keen on doing something, I just don't know what yet..I'm buying extra leave anyway to make sure I have flexibility to fit in a kitesurf adventure :) I'm keen to try somewhere new, but think Oman would be too fierce for me on a surfboard!

blast

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby blast » 18 Dec 2018, 12:46

To firce for Sophie? It's Oman that should be worried!

Usual just after xmas hopefully.
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Ray John

Oman / Portugal 2019

Postby Ray John » 13 Jan 2019, 15:19

For 2019 I’m interested in Morocco (2 place) Portugal (1 place) and Brazil (1 place) 2 weeks at each location.

Return to “Holidays/Events”