Morocco 2018

Kitesurfing Holidays, Trips and Events
chanedd
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 13:04

Morocco 2018

Postby chanedd » 14 May 2018, 00:08

Just have to thank so much for the Blast team ( Marc, Sarah and Yuri) for a fantastic holiday!!!

Put me down for 2 weeks next year please once I can place the deposit just don’t put me in the opposite Riad as that Riad is very dirty!!

Edd

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 14 May 2018, 09:43

Thanks for the feedback all, but can you please the feedback on our website under `morocco' or on FB also as it doesn't add up to much on here but would be amazing on the website for us ;)
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 14 May 2018, 09:44

blast wrote:Thanks for the feedback all, but can you please the feedback on our website under `morocco' or on FB also as it doesn't add up to much on here but would be amazing on the website for us ;)



Where it says "leave a review"
https://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/mor ... f-holiday/
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 14 May 2018, 11:14

Brilliant thanks Will and Andrew
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

Burgey
Posts: 197
Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 09:06
Location: Cardiff

Morocco 2018

Postby Burgey » 14 May 2018, 11:17

No problem Marc - it was a great holiday - thanks for organising.

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 14 May 2018, 11:19

Burgey wrote:No problem Marc - it was a great holiday - thanks for organising.

Cheers dude!!
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 15 May 2018, 16:42

Guys please let us know if you are gonna use any of our pics for FB etc as we'd really like to keep our watermark on any photo's used, i.e. not cropped in cutting off the watermark ;)

or at the least post photo by...Blast Kiteboarding 8-)

Cheers in advance
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 16 May 2018, 12:11

Thanks for the awesome review on the website Stoney, awesome thanks 8-)
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 26 May 2018, 18:06

Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
Wanky Shit Demon
Posts: 107
Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 17:14

Morocco 2018

Postby Wanky Shit Demon » 11 Dec 2018, 11:32

Is there gonna be a Morocco 2019 trip?

Unfortunately EasyJet stopped the Luton-Essaouira route at the end of October and don’t seem to have any plans to start it again. So it’s overland from Agadir or Marrakesh until they do. I was fortunate enough to get in a last minute trip on one of the last flights :roll:

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 11 Dec 2018, 19:15

Wanky Shit Demon wrote:Is there gonna be a Morocco 2019 trip?

Unfortunately EasyJet stopped the Luton-Essaouira route at the end of October and don’t seem to have any plans to start it again. So it’s overland from Agadir or Marrakesh until they do. I was fortunate enough to get in a last minute trip on one of the last flights :roll:


Yes we know, it was three year deal to bring in more tourists direct to Essaouira, that ended in October as you said. Sara and Nasser came here last month for a weekend and we are constantly in talks with them to see if any updates for the coming season, they were hopeful things would change.
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

User avatar
Wanky Shit Demon
Posts: 107
Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 17:14

Morocco 2018

Postby Wanky Shit Demon » 11 Dec 2018, 22:24

Lol! Nasser was on the flight I came back on.

the plod
Posts: 16
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 13:44

Morocco 2018

Postby the plod » 18 Dec 2018, 16:46

Reading the above, is the trip to Morocco still planned for next year? Without the Easy Jet flights, I assume there will be a long overland transfer, if the trip is still on. I have put my deposit down, dead keen, first year that I have got all my ducks in a row and Easy jet pull out! If not Morocco, will there be a trip to somewhere else? I really must get a full week under my belt to get some skills.

User avatar
blast
Posts: 5113
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 16:37
Location: Wales UK
Contact:

Morocco 2018

Postby blast » 18 Dec 2018, 18:59

the plod wrote:Reading the above, is the trip to Morocco still planned for next year? Without the Easy Jet flights, I assume there will be a long overland transfer, if the trip is still on. I have put my deposit down, dead keen, first year that I have got all my ducks in a row and Easy jet pull out! If not Morocco, will there be a trip to somewhere else? I really must get a full week under my belt to get some skills.

We will looking into it more over the Christmas break but suspect it will just be how it used to be with a few hour transfer to Essauira but otherwise the same.
Ozone / Epic / F-One / Shinn / Peter Lynn / Mystic / Airush / CrazyFly / Fluid / Blankforce / Axis

#supportyourlocalshop
http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

JLowe3000
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Jan 2019, 11:16

Morocco 2018

Postby JLowe3000 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:19

Hi guys,

Whats the crack with this trip at the mo? Looks like an awesome trip!

Will it be going ahead and around April/May?

Thanks a bunch!


Return to “Holidays/Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests