Epic kites quiver

Sell/Part-ex your unused kitesurf/sports gear!
St3v3t

Epic kites quiver

Postby St3v3t » 03 Mar 2019, 09:48

ALL SOLD - :D

Time to move on my quiver of Epic kites.

I have lovingly looked after and maintained my kites from new and as such they are good for many, many more seasons. The kites each have a pump. The epic renigade is an excellent well built kite. Ideal for both a beginner entering the sport or an improving kiter looking to develop and hone their riding and kiting skills.

Epic Reneagade 6.5m 5G in red and white. This kite has had very little use and is in mint condition. I can offer this kite with or without a new epic 4G bar.
Kite only £550
kite and a new bar £750

Epic renegade 9.0m 4G in purple and black. This kite is in very good condition. I have just renewed the bridle lines. I can offer this kite with or without an epic 4G bar. The bar has new lines used once.
Kite only £325
Kite and bar £450

Epic renegade 11.0 5G in red and white. (Same as 6.5) This kite is in excellent condition. I can offer this kite with or without a bar. The bar has new lines fitted and have been used maybe ten times on the new lines.
Kite £525
Kite and bar £675

If the entire quiver is of interest? I would move the lot on for £1250.

I have lots of images of the 9 & 11 but file size too large to post up. Please PM me or call me on 07850612530 for more details. I can email images as required. I am in Bridgend so easy enough to meet up.
Last edited by St3v3t on 10 Mar 2019, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
When you leave the beach ONLY leave your footprints!
Core Kites

marcw

Epic kites quiver

Postby marcw » 07 Mar 2019, 12:58

I'm gonna vouch for Steve's kites. I regularly fly with Steve and he is borderline OCD when it comes to taking care of anything he owns - more so with his kites. He even has a long bar installed in his man cave of a garage which he uses to dry his kites after a rinse if it dared to touch the water during a session.

Steve's the kind of guy you want to buy used gear from. He's the inspiration for the phrase "one careful lady owner".

If you're remotely tempted. Check them out.

St3v3t

Epic kites quiver

Postby St3v3t » 07 Mar 2019, 17:50

marcw wrote:I'm gonna vouch for Steve's kites. I regularly fly with Steve and he is borderline OCD when it comes to taking care of anything he owns - more so with his kites. He even has a long bar installed in his man cave of a garage which he uses to dry his kites after a rinse if it dared to touch the water during a session.

Steve's the kind of guy you want to buy used gear from. He's the inspiration for the phrase "one careful lady owner".

If you're remotely tempted. Check them out.

This is very true :oops:
When you leave the beach ONLY leave your footprints!
Core Kites

Return to “Secondhand / Used kit”