General Kitesurfing gossip
Hello all. It won't surprise any of you to know that it's probably not going to happen this weekend due to the shocking lack of wind. It's very frustrating trying to put something on that is weather dependent but we'll keep trying and hope that we get lucky next time. I will book a date with Lewis but my gut feeling is to wait until early September now. It seems we have a bit more interest now which is amazing. Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
JamesVegas wrote:It's definitely on. We will be rearranging for late September to make the most of the autumn winds....
YESSSS! Sorry but I'm glad about this. I spent my whole weekend in Warwick thinking about the clinic & how it's just typical that I had to miss it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests