Search found 105 matches
Stoney wrote:Decided to give it a miss today and will see what tomorrow brings - feeling a bit unwell and just can't motivate myself for what looks like it would be a tough session with strong/onshoreish winds and sizable waves
I'm going to come down tomorrow for about 10. Maybe see you there.
blast wrote:Smithy wrote:So Im looking ahead at friday and high tide at Rest is around midday . How do you work with that as the afternoon getting dark so early . Do you go out really early
Either that or Aber etc
I'm going to try Llanelli on Friday then.
Ok. I have the merino ones already. Just thought they might be easier with sorting lines. The last couple of times I did get out were in Portland and I was starting to hold my line quite well and go up wind so I do stay out of the water sometimes now :D. I'm not sure what to do tomorrow,I'm itching ...
blast wrote:We are away in N.Wales for a few days (season is now over for us) but may be able to get out Friday if it's on!
If you are out I'd like to meet up and would like to get some mits off you https://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/mys ... tts-1-5mm/
not sure what size small or medium.