The Atom Electric H16D Carbon Longboard rides as good as it looks, and it looks awesome! With all electrical components protected within a lightweight carbon fiber deck and powerful dual hub motors hiding inside its wheels it might appear at first glance to be powered by magic, but in reality the H16D is powered by quality components, years of creative engineering, FOC sine-wave software (smooth and quiet), regenerative braking, and of course a 158Wh high quality Samsung lithium-ion battery. With four distinct riding modes, including an Eco and a Boost mode, you can adjust power vs. range to suit yourself. About the only thing you can’t do on this carbon beauty is look bad while you’re riding it.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS – With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL – We’ve engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING – One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric’s regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES – Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR – Don’t get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it’s time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL – Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES – Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT – Don’t let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board’s integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Part#: 40407
- Max Mileage* 12.4 miles / 20 km
- Max Speed: 20 mph / 32 kmh
- Max Grade** 15%
- Max Rider Weight: 330 lb / 150 kg
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Board Weight: 13 lb / 6 kg
- Deck Material: Carbon
- Deck Length: 36.6 in / 93 cm
- Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (18650)
- Battery Cells: 10S X 2P (Samsung 22P)
- Battery Ah: 4.4 Ah
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36 V
- Charger Voltage: 42 V
- Charger Output (Amps): 2 A
- Battery Wh: 158 Wh
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
- Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current
- Motor Max Power Rating: Dual 700W
- Braking Type: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- ESC Software: Sine Wave (FOC)
*Mileage is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, clothing, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly,and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further.
** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.