- BEGINNER TO ADVANCED PERFORMANCE FOIL
- MODULAR DESIGN ALLOWS COMPONENTS TO BE UPGRADED
- DEDICATED CORE FOILBOARD
Featuring all of the shape technology of our Team Carbon Foil, the Core Foil is a true performance Foil that redefines beginner to advanced foilboarding.
The mast and the fuselage are constructed from aviation grade anodized aluminum alloy 6082 T6, with assembly parts precision CNC milled. Wings are High Modulus prepreg carbon compression molded using high precision molds. A full fused connection between the mast and front fuselage means that the front wing, which deals with the majority of the load, has the least flex possible.
The unique Airush modular design enables the rider to upgrade key components between the prepreg Carbon Team Foil and the Core foil, reducing the overall cost of ownership and allowing riders to step up components as they feel the need.
- Anhedral front wing (curved downwards) in conjunction with a dihedral (curved upwards) rear wing brings huge yaw stability with minimal drag. Essential for straight line, carving and high speed stability.
- Very low drag – efficient mast, fuselage and wings enable stable high cruising speeds.
- Ample lift surface combined with very low drag enables excellent range; very stable low speed foiling and excellent upwind ability without limiting top speed.
- Front wing design gives excellent cavitation recovery compared to other foils enabling excellent recovery on over foiling during transitions.
- Simple low drag fittings between front and rear wing make for easy assembly and tuning.
- Adjustable rear wing pitch can be used to increase slow speed lift and stability for beginners, or set to increase high speed control for experts.
CORE MAST AND FUSELAGE
• MAST FIXED AT AN ANGLE ALLOWING FOR TUTTLE BOX TO BE PLACED FURTHER BACK TO ALLOW FOR EASY MOBILITY WHEN THE BOARD IS IN CONTACT WITH THE WATER.
• A FULL FUSED CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MAST AND FRONT FUSELAGE MEANS THAT THE FRONT WING, WHICH DEALS WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE LOAD, HAS THE LEAST FLEX POSSIBLE.
CORE FRONT WING
• ADDED STABILITY COMBINING ANHEDRAL AND DIHEDRAL WING DESIGN
• PITCH STABILITY WITH SWEPT BACK WING TIPS
CORE BACK WING
• RADII SLOT FOR BACK WING – ALLOWING FOR EASILY ADJUSTABLE TRIM ANGLE.
• MARKED TRIM ANGLE OPTIONS CORRESPONDING WITH FOOT-STRAP POSITIONS
• BACK WING SET AT A “V” ANGLE TO REDUCE TRAILING VORTEX , WITH “V” YOU ONLY HAVE 2 SMALL VORTEXES OFF THE END TIPS NOT THROUGH THE CENTER.
• “V” BLOCKS MOVEMENT FROM THE TAIL COMPARED TO A STRAIGHT/FLAT BACK WING