Unused new Airush Wave 9m Kite Only
RRP £969 Now Only £559
High efficiency, multidiscipline ability, in a full depower kite for athletic riding styles.
// Quick reference to the WAVE - key points //
→ D i s c i p l i n e ←
- Multidiscipline (wave, freeride and freestyle!)
→ K i t e . t y p e ←
Medium aspect bridled C, 4 line.
→ D e f i n i n g . C h a r a c t e r i s t i c ←
- Handling. Widely regarded as the most advanced handling kite in the industry. It’s epic round corners.
- Fast, forward turning (so it never looses power in a turn),
- Turns equally well on full power as it does on full depower.
- Added to this is an enormous wind range in 9 and 12 for riders up to 85kg.
→ C h a m p i o n e d . B y ←
- Many high level riders who want a kite that has speed, range efficiency and multi discipline ability.
- Though called wave the 12 and especially 9 are addictive boosting machines.
- They surge forward well (good for freestyle - really...) and fall back well under slack lines for great low end and total stability drifting.
- Wave ridiners love these kites, but a huge number of lighter twin tip freeriders also love them as faster multidiscipline kites.
- Best suited to 50-85kg riders as the profile of the kite is quite fine.
→ B a r . P r e s s u r e ←
- light to medium - Adjustability on the bridle attachment points
→ T u n i n g / s e t u p . o p t i o n s ←
- Bridle adjustment for bar pressure, - Speed / throw adjustments on the trailing edge.
→ C o n s t r u c t i o n . F e a t u r e s ←
- Features Tejin’s Technoforce D2 (regarded by all in the industry to be the finest fabric)
- Full Aramid load frame that has a track record of not only reducing stretch, improving forward turning ability, but also preventing all front to back canopy splits on impact.
- Full one pump styem with additional shielding,
- Oversized inflate/deflate valve,
- Plus the higest level of strength to weight engineering in the airush range - no expense spared.
- A construction that is regarded as the finest in the industry - very expensive and unparalleled.
→ B a r . O p t i o n s ←
- Smart bar 4 line (best for line length adjustability which is very handy on these kites) - Or the analogue bar to reduce cost.
→ S i z e . R a n g e . C h a r a c t e r i s t i c s ←
- The 12 and 9 are almost identical in feel, and are the reference sizes in this range.
- For 60-80kg the 9m is so quick, powers round corners so well and has handling that is indistinguishable on full depower to its handling on full power that in capable hands it’s sweet spot is utterly enormous.
- The 12 is similar, but trades a little extra low end power for top end efficiency and has a slightly smaller sweet spot overall. Handling is very similar though.
- The 7, 6 and 5 feel a lot quicker than the 9 and are centred more on wave riding (getting around a wavebreak fast) than general freeride use (boosting and freeriding).
→ W h y . t h i s . k i t e . i s . b e t t e r . t h a n . o t h e r s . i n . t h e . i n d u s t r y ? ←
- The 9 and 12 are unparalleled in performance - such a direct, intuitive, fast but precise kite in 12 and 9 simply does not exist.
- They are easy, addictive and highly renowned multidiscipline kites for advanced riders.
- Plus it’s backed up by us, so your service is assured!
The Airush Wave Kite has created a legion of dedicated surf followers through its groundbreaking design, blending a unique combination of forward speed and incredible drifting capabilities. The Wave responds perfectly to rider input and allows you to get into the perfect position on the wave, no matter what the wind conditions. Refinements in the chord length, wingtips and canopy layout make for a smooth power delivery and fluid steering consistent across the range, while the V3 bridle system maintains even tension throughout the kite enabling perfect steering even when depower and sheeted out. With the most advanced construction on the market and perfect balance, the Airush Wave takes surf kiting into a new realm.
- Unique planform allows the kite to fly forward in the window when required while sitting back and drifting in the turns.
- Tight turning with minimal power
- Increased LE Diameter in Smaller sizes for greater stability and support
- Aramid Load Frame Technology
- Double Rip Stop Technoforce D2 by Teijin Canopy
- New Oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System)
- All New One Pump System
Throughout the Airush Range our team and designers strive to make the most from the varied kitesurfing standards, conditions, abilities and disciplines reflected in the sport we know today. To this end there are a great deal of differences between each kite in the airush range. Below is an image which reflects the difference between kite models in comparison.
General Kitesurfing gossip
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests